Monday, September 9, 2013

365 Inspirations--252: Machu Picchu

Today we spent an entire day at Machu Picchu! The energy is so high there. My body is still vibrating, but I also feel relaxed.

We woke up at 5am, had breakfast and took a bus up to Machu Picchu just as the sun was coming up. Even though I've been to Machu Picchu before, it still blew me away once more. It's a place that is impossible to fully describe in words or pictures. it must be felt.

It feels like I spent a day with the Inca gods. I feel uplifted and blessed and I feel like spreading that feeling outward and sharing it with as many people as possible.

After wandering around the ruins, Yoon and I fell asleep on a grassy hill high above Machu Picchu. We both had very lucid dreams. I felt like I was flying or soaring above the earth like a condor. I had a bird's eye view of the entire world--past, present and future.

I awoke feeling very refreshed and peaceful. My energy is high, but I don't feel the need to do much today, except soak in all the beauty and wonder that is all around and share it.

Have you been to a holy place that felt charged with energy?

1 comment: