Wednesday, May 22, 2013

365 Inspirations–142: There's That Word "Inspiring" Again....

On a yoga retreat led by my husband in Sedona, AZ
"Somebody should tell us, right at the start of our lives, that we are dying. Then we might live life to the limit, every minute of every day."—Pope Paul VI 

 What do you focus on everyday? Your problems or worries, you relationships, cleaning the house, finances? Love and peace?

Whatever you choose to focus on actually becomes your life! I'm a testimony to that. I decided to focus on inspiration this year and it has shown up everywhere in my life.

Just today I watched this video about a teenager who passed away on May 20, 2013, but his message was not about dying, it was all about LIVING!



It was such an inspirational video. I want to live my life like that. I want sow the seeds of love, happiness, peace and inspiration as if this were my last day on earth.

Because truth be told, we don't know how many days we have left. 

So why wait?

Why hesitate?

Why hold off on things that could make a difference RIGHT NOW?

So that little word "inspiration" snuck into my life again today. I received a new review on Amazon and here's what it said:

"Inspiring" (Hartford, CT ) May 15, 2013
Thank you, Katherine,  for sharing your lovely story with all of us. I hope more women find her story inspiring, and more men can be partners like Seong Yoon Lee." 

Here's the link to that review. 

None of us own this inspiration. It flows in and out of  everything. Whether or not we choose to recognize it in ourselves and others really depends on what we choose to focus on. For this year, I have chosen to focus on "inspiration".

  What have you chosen to focus on this year?

4 comments:

  1. I was truly inspired. It truly does make you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone posted this video to my Facebook timeline the other day and I watched it in awe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's a good one! Thanks for being here Keith.

      Delete