Friday, October 11, 2013

365 Inspirations—284: Friday

"Relax. It's Friday!"

 It's Friday and I don't have much to report tonight. I went to yoga this morning, walked around Greenlake with my husband, cleaned my office and now we are housesitting on Puget Sound.

I bought Udi's gluten-free pepperoni pizza and added grilled onions, mushrooms, orange peppers, fresh basil and rosemary, kalamata olives, salami and a little extra mozarella. The result was amazing. Almost like a homemade pizza.

I will definitely make it again.

My husband is watching Men Who Stare at Goats in the basement  on the big screen and I really want to join him. We love housesitting here and taking care of the cats. It's such a retreat for us and it's right down the street from where we live. It's like going on vacation in our own neighborhood.

Friday night signals the start of relaxation time and that's exactly what I'm going to do tonight!

Hope you all have a happy Friday.

What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment