We are headed to the red rocks of Sedona again for a second annual yoga retreat.
My husband offered the retreat and there are some takers, so we are headed back! We still have a few spots left and are offering a discount, so if you'd really like to hike among some of the world's best known vortexes or practice yoga in a serene environment with wonderful people, contact firstname.lastname@example.org right away, and he'll hook you up with a wonderful fall retreat. We are going from Oct. 24-28.
The weather was perfect there last year and the hiking was superb. We usually take one day to visit the Grand Canyon and sights near there.
Our days will consist of:
- Wonderful, organic meals
- Hiking to well-known vortex points (Bell Rock, Cathedral Rock, etc.)
- Daily yoga classes
- A picnic lunch trip to the Grand Canyon
- A possible ceremony with a shaman atop the red rocks
- Time to contemplate, meditate and soak in the surroundings
- Time to wander around the sleepy town and shop
My birthday is on October 28th and I'm looking forward to waking up in Sedona, AZ once again. Please let your yogi friends know of our retreat or come along yourself. It will be a memorable one!
Have you been to any amazing places on retreat?