Sunday, January 1, 2012

31 Writers, 31 Lessons-Lesson 1: All Of 2012 Is Inside You-Right Now!

I am so excited that Penney Peirce has agreed to participate in this AMAZING event for 2012. I first heard of Penney's work when my husband, the former monk, was lying in bed one night reading the book Frequency: The Power of Personal Vibration by none other than Penney Peirce! He only had wonderful things to say about it and I couldn't put it down when he passed it on to me. I knew from my own experience that the things Penney described about our own personal vibrations were definitely true. On a whim, I sent an e-mail out to Penney and she responded so quickly that I believed our frequencies must have connected! It was meant to be. So here she is to ring in the new year. Her words here are very powerful to me and I absolutely love her poem! Please welcome Penney Peirce:

Here we are at long last! January 2012—the beginning of an infamous year that’s been anticipated, with both hope and dread, for centuries. 2012 has been loaded with so many meanings: it’s a magical year of transformation, a devastating year of catastrophe, the end of time, or the beginning of timelessness. Will we ascend? Will we precipitate annihilation? Will we awaken voluntarily to our true spiritual nature or live on unconsciously until we hit a wall at the dead end of the street? Can one year possibly do all this?

I know from experience that a journey begins with one step and the first steps are symbolic of the rest of the journey. Do we enter 2012 with eyes open, shiny, and softly receptive, or with eyes narrowed and averted, expecting the worst? The attitude we hold, the state we start with this month may well flavor the rest of the year. Do we give our power away to possibly distorted prophecies seen and interpreted by people caught up in various forms of ego? Or do we stay in our own “home frequency”—the ever-reliable, stable vibration of our soul in our body?

I’ve been learning that time truly is changing. It seems like it’s speeding up but really, the past and future are being swallowed by a vastly increasing ball of reality that we call the present moment. What is real about 2012 is what we choose to put our attention on right now. Get ahead of the emergence process, project beyond the surprising, arising edge of the new, and we will experience snags and illusion.

What we need is right here with us. Inside us, actually. 2012 is inside you—your unique experience of 2012—the 2012 your soul desires. 2012 may be a year of heightened consciousness, a turning point, but let me remind us all that any moment, when fully engaged with and merged with, contains the entirety of the collective consciousness, the vastness of the experience of love, and the provision of everything we could ever need. Every single moment, no matter the year.


AHHH, SO.


in this moment in this body in this big big life seen by my wide open eyes

rests a love

so everywhere so fueling so receptive

it can reveal every memory of every moment of every life being lived

all past and future lives are being lived now

in me

in me

this love shivers and shakes and vibrates me like a harpstring

can't stop the excited hummmmmmmmmm

it's anticipation

it's relief

it's the dream of soaring

becoming real

I can soar and surf the lifewaves, cascading

into pastel spring buds and blooms, smell of tender greens hardening in new sun, golden summer grain ripening, hot dusty dirtscent wafting slowly slowly slowly up, scream of rebel reds of autumn, wind off the sea clearing stagnancy, compacting, mildewed leaves transforming, fungus mushrooming, crunch of crusty snow, plop of one wet snowflake melting on my eyelid!

here is freedom

given without conditions

here is permission

for the ecstatic wild ride and the invention of Frankenstein and mermaids and hummingbirds and thunderheads and jellyfish and Irish wolfhounds and fingerprints and electrons and geraniums and silk and heart-shaped rocks

and time itself

here now inside the swoop, the love again

I come to rest in the love again and remember to know it

it absorbs my adventure with an appreciative nod

I forget myself and pool like puddling silly putty

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

so!

Penney Peirce is an articulate and accurate clairvoyant empath, visionary, author, and a popular lecturer. She is the author of 5 books, including Frequency: The Power of Personal Vibration and The Intuitive Way: The Definitive Guide to Increasing Your Awareness. Penney is a trainer specializing in intuition development, inner energy dynamics, and expanded perception, working throughout the US, Japan, South Africa, and Europe since 1977. She coaches business executives, psychologists, scientists, and those on a spiritual path about the hidden dynamics of what makes for true success. She lives near San Francisco. Find Penney at penneypeirce.com.

poem and blogpiece copyright by Penney Peirce 2012

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful sentiments, Penney. Personally, I'm starting the year with my eyes wide open and hope in my heart. Your words re-enforced my belief in a positive attitude to life.
    Hope 2012 brings you much joy and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Penney,

    I so agree with you! Every moment does contain everything we need and every moment is also an opportunity.

    All the best for you in 2012 and thanks for posting here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful piece, Penney! I also feel like 2012 is a loaded year, in a good way. As the year of the Dragon, I expect it will be bringing so many good things. After a few tough, or at the very least apathetic, years, we're all ready for one that just knocks it out of the park!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful poetry. 2012 will be a turning point, but I am not sure in which direction.

    By the way, Katherine, what a great concept to have guest posters. I will read what I have time for as I take time to help many people in my family with their difficulties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mike B-Hi! Yes, I thought it might be nice to have some lessons from others! So wonderful that you are taking time to help your family.

    It was nice to kick off 2012 with Penney's post! All the best, Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katherine and Penney :)
    Nice post!! - I just came upon this blog. I love hearing what people have to say/think on the 2012/awakening aspect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I missed this when it first came out! I love Penney's work. I have a couple of her books and think they are fantastic. What a lovely post. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete